- Accommodation must be paid by cash, bank cheque or credit card before occupancy commences unless special prior arrangements have been made. A valid credit card is required at the time of booking to secure the booking. We accept Visa and MasterCard. The person making the booking must be 25 years old or over.
- The guest authorizes the Manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
- Occupancy starts and ends on the dates shown on the Confirmation letter.
- Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property.
- The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Only the number of people booked may stay in the apartment overnight.
- Animals or pets are not to be brought onto the premises.
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager or the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of the property that a Guest may sustain while on the complex.
- The Manager and apartment owner’s description of the premises are made in good faith and no responsibility for misdescription can be accepted.
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
- After receiving a warning or the occupancy ends or is terminated, any Guest who fails to comply must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorized to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guests and removal of Guests property.
- Guests must only park in designated car park.
- The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the manager must be complied with.
Low Season $100
Mid Season $100
High Season $200
The deposit will be charged to the credit card at the time of booking and balance paid on arrival.
In the event of the Guest desiring to cancel the booking, a refund of the deposit less a $50 administration fee will only be made if more than 28 days’ notice is given in the high season or 14 days’ notice at any other times.
*** NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN FOR ANY EARLY DEPARTURE. ***
No Show Policy
If you fail to show up at the property, there will be NO REFUND.
EXTRA GUEST POLICY
Unless otherwise specified an extra guest charge is $20 a night.